Benefits of Exit Interview
- Most employees hate doing exit interviews to the point they give one or two word answers, with simple video, they are doing a selfie and you will get much more information.
- Employees will be more open and honest when they are completing a video on their own time in comparison to answering a questionnaire or having a one on one interview.
- Do not get surprised at the unemployment hearing, get the real fact on video as soon as possible.
- Exit interviews are stored on your dashboard for east reference, helps determine if you have a trend in a department that needs to be fixed.
- In some cases, exit interviews can serve as a reason for discipline action or termination of another employee.
Human Resources, Employee Retainment, Feedback